Rural Development Office provides Home Repair Loans

Posted by Jonathan Karlen on Thursday, September 1st, 2011 at 4:07pm.

rural development office provides home repair loansThe Shelbyville Kentucky newspaper, The Sentinel-News, had an article today about the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Development Office is going to be providing home repair loans for very low income applicants in the following counties:

Shelby County

Henry County

Oldham County

Spencer County

Franklin County

Trimble County

Applicants desiring to make application for the program, can apply at the Rural Development Office located at 90 Howard drive in Shelbyville Kentucky.

The maximum possible loan under this incentive program is $20000 with the interest set at 1% with a loan term not to exceed 20 years.

The uses for the home repair loans can be for a variety of needs including:



New Septic Systems


Water Lines

Plumbing Systems



If you have additional questions, you can contact the USDA Rural Development office in Shelbyville Kentucky at (502) 633-3294 EXT. 4. Anyone that may be wanting to buy or sell real estate, should check out Shelby County real estate which displays Shelbyville Homes and Shelbyville Farms that are currently on the market and available for purchase. For those that may interested in searching other parts of the metro area, be sure to visit homes for sale in Louisville for the best real estate search in the region.

Be the first to comment on this blog entry!

Leave a Comment